Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tye Dyed CupCakes

Baking is a hobby of mine. I love it. Someday I hope to own my very own bright yellow Kitchen Aid Mixer. I'm hardcore like that. And legitimate. 

So wanted to make funfetti cupcakes as requested by older [and quite needy] sister. She loves white cake. And she especially loves it with sprinkles throughout. 

I think I got a little too sprinkle crazy, however, as my cupcakes turned out essentially tye dyed. Waaawaaaa. They didn't just have a few different colors throughout, they were almost completely a different color.

They were pretty though. Like a picture. Like a picture of a cupcake taken by someone who was really bored and had nothing else to take pictures of.


Now I'm hungry. Fantastic. Celery just doesn't cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment