Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Descent into Madness: Part II

I tend to not keep promises very well. At least that is what all those crying and angry people have told me in the past. Instead of sticking to my word, I make up some excuse as to why I can't complete some inane task that someone has very kindly asked me to do. Of course, don't get me wrong, I keep promises when it is a matter of life or death. Or when it is someone's last dying wish... ["hey kid, promise me that you'll make sure that my wife knows where i buried the queen's jewels... i've seen the light!" que grunting noises that indicate the death of a very old, leathered man]. Alright, so when there is treasure involved in the last dying wish, maybe sometimes I don't keep that promise.

I digress.

I am keeping my promise from yesterday. Here are more pictures from Midnight Madness. This part II chronicles the time spent in a comic book store [nerds!] and the time spent at an art gallery admiring all the art. Also, the art gallery had really tasty things to eat. Like cracker cheese sticks. And cheese. And water. And fancy Christmas cookies. Lovely.

The art gallery pictures are a little bit more sophisticated than the comic book store selection. If you look really hard, you can even see D. using his pinky to drink his... beer! Beer is not classy. I am ashamed.
Although, it does look like he was trying to hand me one of those cracker cheese sticks. All is forgiven, D.!



In closing: here are some outside scenes depicting Annapolis. The snowman one is my favorite.

Until next time.
Stay classy Annapolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment