Monday, November 22, 2010

Georgetown Part Tres

Thanksgiving is right around the corner! I am thrilled that the Holidays have finally surrendered themselves to their waiting fans. For your viewing pleasure, another look at the beautiful neighborhood of Georgetown.

The houses are simply breathtaking. Their construction and alignment are simple but pleasing to the eye. I love the twisting side stairs that are added to a few of the upper class homes. They add an appreciated flourish to the home.

My little sister M. is a hottie patotie. This worries me. She is far to pretty to ever be let out of the house. Unfortunately keeping her locked up in a room till she's twenty-five is just unrealistic. Look what it did to Rapunzel's psyche! What a messed up girl that was. And that hair was not natural.

I adore the yellow. Please let me live here.

Apparently this was my parent's old stomping ground. I am not quite certain why it was to wonderful and great, because it honestly looks like a gross veggie deli. And where do you even come up with a name like that? Someone was doing something that they probably shouldn't have...

Look how awesome we look with our Urban Outfitters bags and Starbucks. We like to integrate ourselves into the American culture as deeply as we can. I think it's going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment