Monday, November 15, 2010

The Two "J"s

Alright, so I'm starting this whole thing on the wrong foot. I promised "J"s, but instead I am presenting a "L". Please don't hurt me. I simply wish to honor the one who actually took the pictures. It is rather difficult to take pictures one handed [although it can be most definitely done]. 
What a lovely lady.

Our first picture was fairly normal. We can be normal. I give you scouts honor.

The problem with the above statement is this: Who is Scout? And why am I giving away her/his honor? It can't to To Kill a Mockingbird's Scout because she is purely fictional [sad, but oh so true]. Perhaps it is in reference to a scout [see below].

scout 1 (skout)
v. scout·ed, scout·ing, scouts
1. To spy on or explore carefully in order to obtain information; reconnoiter.
2. To observe and evaluate (a talented person), as for possible hiring.

Okay, really? No. This just doesn't make sense.

So this ensued:
Madness I say! Who let these crazy animals out of their cages?

I do miss J. though, and I look forward to the day that we will live in the same abode and have crazy dance parties at 2am just because we can [in all reality that won't in fact happen. i love my sleep simply too much. to give it up just so i can dance? i would have to be bitten by the dance bug pretty hard. or it would have to be a really bug bug... i digress]. Come home soon, J.!

Some final images for your enjoying pleasure:

No comments:

Post a Comment