Thursday, March 10, 2011

Vintage Edit Button

I have recently procured a MacBook Pro. And by procured I mean purchased. And by purchased I mean that my sister had to pull out her checkbook [yes, they still exist] to write an old fashioned check as my bank thought I was some felon with the intent of spending more than usual on an item that I would't normally purchase. My bank is a bright one, that's for sure.

I think this is the first time that I have known complete and pure love by an earthly object.

Just kidding. 

I'm not really.

I also decided to acquire Aperture 3, a photo editing program. Let me tell you. If I wasn't in love with my Mac yet, then Aperture put me quickly on that path. I wanted to share with you a few of the photos that I have messed around with on the program.

Did you even know that there is a vintage key? You press it and your picture looks instantly vintage. Brilliant for those hipsters out there who want all their photos to look like they are from the 50's. 

You have probably seen this one before here.

As well as this one.

But I know for a fact that you have never seen any of these [unless you've been creeping in my house and going through my computer. why would you do that?] !

Thoughts? Concerns? Questions? Cake? 

Mmmm... cake. This weekend I plan on making a Toasted Marshmellow Cake. Recipe found here. This woman's blog is heaven. I want to eat everything that she posts. Really quite brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment