Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yes, We're going to a Party Party

Odd, people keep having birthdays. It just keeps happening. Honestly, what is the deal? You would think it would stop after a while. Anyways, I digress. It was April's birthday, and her second birthday consisted of meandering down [or is it up? i get so confused with baltimore and washington, dc] to Baltimore so we could go to "some hip establishment."

But first we stopped at Nacho Mama's where the rules are crazy and the food is delicious! I don't even know who Mr. Jim is! And if I see him, I am definitely not checking his pulse.

The birthday girl was forced to sit in a baby's seat for the duration of our ride to Howl at the Moon. Serves her right for having a birthday. And being little. And listening to us even though it was a ridiculous suggestion.

Oh. Wait. I forgot to mention that Marieke was visiting! Santo Monos. How could I forget that? Just kidding. I didn't forget. I was trying to keep you in suspense. Which, in retrospect, is ridiculous because you weren't told that anyone was going to visit me. Maybe I should start keeping people informed of life activities such as those so I can cause suspense in many a heart.

I digress.

So, Marieke is about seven feet taller than me [i am almost a gnome by height definition], but you can't tell in this picture because she is sitting on the floor and I am standing. But just to give you an idea of the difference, I have included a picture of height difference.
Yup, pretty accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment